Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Whaddya know it is working!! Ok before it decides not to anymore, I will tell you about these LOs.

*First up is a scraplift of the talented Nic Finno's LO in the latest SC. Love love love her stitching. Adored this LO and it gave me the opportunity to practice some stitches I haven't done since Adam was in short pants. Luckily she loved my version too :)

*This one is the first of my classes at Up2Scrap last saturday. My brain decided it had not only never heard of scrapbooking, but it could not possibly create a page. So basically Kelly Rotherham had to tell me where to put everything!! SO all i came up with on this LO is the photo corners and the tape at the bottom of the page - dunces cap for me!!

*After a few bourbons at lunch to loosen up my creativity ;) I got 2 LOs done. Whereas the first LO we had to come up with ourselves the next 2 are Kelly's design and we all did the same pages.I really love this - gotta love Foofala really! My butt nekkid kidlets playing cricket on the lawn with Peter.

*This next one is a bit different to anything I'd normally do - the gingham frame is a fabric covered frame. The title doesn't really go with the pics but I didn't have anything else on hand to suit. Tis alright though. I did have a blast at the classes dunno if it was the classes or catching up with the girls from scrap camp. Shopping was fab - got heaps of Heidi Swapp goodies!!

* On sunday after finishing off the class pages I did this LO of Quinn playing pirates at the beach, it wasn't until we saw the photo that he told us that is what he was doing. I like this LO alot.


*Today I did a double LO for the Up2 DT call - I need to do a double page LO with more than 3 pics per page - I rarely do double LOs so find it rather difficult to do anything that isn't fairly simple being a photo focus kinda girl. I can't show you but can tell ya tis very HS and uses tape instead of pp ;)

*ROFL in the background I can hear Aislinn and Quinn playing "follow the Steven"!! She is sooooo obsessed with him. She has even forsaken Bessie and refuses to take her anywhere anymore. She is a racist - when I asked her why she doesn't love Bessie anymore she replied "she is purple, I don't like purple only pink! My elephant is pink" poor Bessie unloved because of the colour of her fur!!

* Nothin else new, having seen Erica's new look blog I am planning a photo shoot of the kids over by the red barn across the road, camera could do with a work out!! LOL That is if it warms up a bit cos it tis blimmin freezin here! No snow yet though!

Well tea is about cooked. Only 2 LOs left to show you but the blog doesn't seem to want it on here - one is of Peter so could be his cunning plan to stop me showing it to you ;)

Fare thee well to the morrow....

2 Comments:

At 11:45 pm, Blogger Kylie said...

how GORGEOUS ARE THOSE layouts! Absolutely sensational!!!

Hi Sharee! Just noticed the link to here on Nic's blog so thought I'd pop in! *Maybe* you'll remember me! hehe!

Hope you're well and those crazy kids of yours aren't causing too much trouble! LOL! THEY are SO cute!!!

Take Care!

Kylie xx

 
At 11:45 am, Blogger dallas said...

Wow - your country girl layout turned out fabulous!! Bet you're pleased with the results!!
I love the backyard cricket one too - looks great!
Wots the Up2 DT Call about?? Good luck with it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home