Monday, June 26, 2006

To tired to function

Obviously I am too old to go to scrap camp and scrap into the wee smalls, come home stay up to watch dancing with the stars and then survive my weekly town trip. I am bone weary and can barely keep my eyes open. I just wanna go to bed and sleep for a month. I do however have a contingency plan for the Nov camp (you didn't think I'd not go did you??) I think I will volunteer Peter to have an extra day off on the monday just so I can sleep while he watches Aislinn - so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel!!

Ok here is round 2 of the layouts, gimme till tomorrow to be faffed uploading photos of my canvases. First up is one of my faves of all time, I just love the MM foam flower stamps on this. I got the idea from the latest issue of FK where someone (I would go look but am too tired) has done a LO using swirly stamps, stamped in pastel colours on brown paper and then cut out and adhered to a blue LO. I loved the idea and voila here is my version. Also one of my all time fave pics of the divine miss bean. The wee butterflies I won from the fine box while wearing my fake boobies and highlanders wig (details later), also features my first ever sizzix title LOL (again no pp Bron!)

Next up I figured I had better do a LO of my boy. I bought this pp off Jo and loved it but it was very bright so sanded the life out of it. This range is cool cos it has a sheet of pp which is basically the alphabet I used in the titles - like BG monograms but paper and cheaper! Glued to chipboard and DM'd, also dm'd the sizzix title bit and the chipboard stars. Dunno if it is my eyes or what but these LOs look insipid compared to real life.

This next one is my other fave of the weekend, not what I had planned for this GinX pp but the pic goes amazingly with it. I saw this wooden sun that Jo was selling and thought "nah would never have a use for that" but ended up buying it after struggling with the title I wanted to do. Circle punch a sticker and some DM and too cool, Jo also provided the swirly green bit at the top after she kindly let me trace round her framedango thingys. Painted that and the BG chipboard, slapped rub ons and a circle sticker on it and surprisingly more DM instant bought looking title.

Lastly while struggling for ideas yesterday morning I searched through the box of pp I had and found this crate paper at the bottom (loving crate paper) and realised I had intended to scrap beach pics with it. Partiall scraplifted the paper tearing idea from a LO in FK and used my all time fave photo from the beach and knocked this one up in time for lunch.

Now my confession of what a total moron I really am..... this morning I was going to see Barbara who was going to come to scrap camp but had to pull out and show her all my stuff and because I was half asleep and feeling weary I didn't bother to put my pages in protectors (well that and the fact I only own 2 spare ones.) and now the awful bit, it was mizzling here and I held them up to my chest and anyway my Surfs Up LO and Quinn's canvas the pics got ruined by teensy raindrops - I am sooo annoyed with myself, luckily they will be fixable, I just need to print out new photos and lift up some chipboard but GRRR!! So I will invest in some more page protectors or see if the warehouse still has some of those thingys you can carry pages around in.

Well i am too tired to write more will upload photos tomorrow afternoon I promise, goodnight jim bob, goodnight mary ellen....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home