Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm A Total Puter Moron!!

Could someone please come to Apiti and show me how to add links to this dang blog?? And how to add my banner?? To quote Aislinn "I caaan't do it! It's too haarrd for meeee!!" How come I am the only blogger on the planet who can't work it out???

I made a banner, saved it to photobucket then tried to install it into the template and nope, I had lost the current one hence the colour change. After nearly murdering the puter I just came back thinking I had worked out how to add links to other blogs and sites and NOPE NOT ME - TOO HARD!!! ARGH!!

So I am doomed to a boring banner and no links, surely someone out there would love a trip to Apiti to help me?? There is lovely scenery if you can ignore how effin cold it is but when it isn't cold it is raining so what's not to love??? Anyone?? anyone??

1 Comments:

At 8:19 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Sharee, your nearly there with the link. You just have to add their name, (I clicked on one and got to Evanas blog.) Go back in and I think it is after their web address out side of the ">" put their name like Evana Willis. You can then click at the bottom of the page and get a preview and if it isn't right shift the name elsewhere in the little <> and push preview until you get it right. Once you have it right do the same thing with all the other links push preview just to make sure then push the publish and presto you should have it right. Would be a lot easier if I was closer though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home