Saturday, June 03, 2006

Child free and loving it!!

Woohoo no kids here this weekend !! Doing a happy dance!! The kids went to stay at Grandma's for the weekend yesterday and are coming back tomorrow yay!! It is lovely and quiet and shockingly tidy here at the moment. They of course are being little angels for her (sods law), I hate to say it but I am mot missing them yet. Peter and I had a date last night, we went and saw davinci code and went out for tea - so nice to have alone time.

I had a wonderful sleep in this morning with no small boy arriving at my door at 6am grunting for attention or small girl yelling out "MUUUUUUMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY! in the night for a juice - ahh bliss! I might be missing them by the time they get home.

My friend Tracey in Oz was to have a C Section yesterday for the arrival of another Cooper, I haven't heard any further details yet - cmon BA send us an email!! Everyone is having babies lately. Thank god it aint me I say!! Mind you with Sharon and a few friends having babies, it is a good excuse to venture back into the baby section to buy pressies ;)

Not alot happening here, the kids have been working on self improvement using wall charts and bribery. Quinn is taking to it well and this week has earnt himself 2 matchbox cars for keepin his pants clean and dry and for not having Peter sitting on the bed till he falls asleep. He is working on eating all his tea for a 3rd car. Aislinn is supposed to be working on keeping her pants on for a wee mermaid doll riding a seahorse - not much luck so far! She is a nudie at heart, usually as soon as visitors leave she whips off her strides to feel the wind on her butt (takes after her father not me!!)

She has a mermaid obsession at the moment, she said to me the other day "When I grow up I am gonna be a mermaid and you can knit me a pink sprkly tail" so if anyone has a pattern for a mermaid tail do send it to me so I can get started ROFL!!

Congrats to Bronny and Lionel who had to outdo my child free weekend by winning a weekend in Queenstown for being clever enough to know the crusaders would win the super 14 *GO THE HURRICANES!!*

Well better get off this puter and do something useful! Bonne Weekend all!

1 Comments:

At 9:18 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

OMG Sharee, I nearly fell off the seat when I saw you had updated LOL. Glad your "date" went well with Peter. Yea can you believe it, winning a night in a motel ($400 a night motel at that LOL) I am so looking forward to that one ;).
Glad Quinn is doing well with his toileting etc. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home