Thursday, April 20, 2006

Nearly the end of a busy week.

Erm I can't remember when I last updated this thing. We have had a busy easter really. We went over to Palmy on Saturday and got some more winter clothes for the kids. I treated myself to my first new perfume since we got married, I am now wearing Organza by Givenchy :) Mind you I also fell in love with Oriental Flowers by Kenzo so next time I am treating myself might get some of that ;) Had to buy new make up too after the kids got into mine - wow has that gotten expensive! I haven't brought any since my brother's wedding! Mind you I was feeling rather old to be getting Age defying foundation - I remember giving Mum hell for being so old as to need it- that is coming back to bite me on the bum!! ROFL

Went out to tea with Dad, Sylvia and Nanna which was lovely, wore me new sparkly black dress which was fine until I saw the pics and now am feeling the deep shame of realising how gross i am -am signed up for WW so that will soon be a thing of the past!!

Sunday my MIL and Michael (Peter's eldest brother) came for the day, which was nice. MIL bought the kids new bean bags which they are rapt about. The kids were all over Michael like a rash, I bet he was glad he doesn't have kids !!

Then Tuesday night the Farleys arrived to stay the night, Jo, Bruce, their 3 kids plus William's gf Neisha and Jennifer's bf Cody so it was a full house with 11 of us. They are all a good laugh though and it was great having them, we get to invade their place next week;)

Nothing much else new. I have signed up for WW again, this time I am gonna do it (yes I know I have said that before but this time I MEAN IT!!) Tis a matter of having to really.

Haven't done much scrapping, did this LO yesterday after the kids were telling each other secrets, their secret was "I Love You" too cute had to take a pic and scrap it immediately. PP is Wild Asparagus.

My best scrapping buddy is moving further down south ( couldn't persuade them to move to the NI) somewhere near blaclutha is a farm with a bright orange bench that was irresistable ROFL.
Stop reading this blog Bronny and get packing!! Don't envy them moving an entire farm worth of stuff.

Well that's me for today better go and cook the worker's some tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home