Saturday, April 01, 2006

Gorgeous Saturday

Today has been such a beautiful day. Perfect autumn day, sunshine and crisp air. I am having a lazy day, sitting with a wine, listening to Jack and cookin blueberry relish. The week disappeared quickly, can't believe it is the first of April already!

Wednesday we had a plunket coffee morning at the pub, Joc's food was disappointing as that is why we go!! LOL caught up with Fiona who is huge and was due to have bubs on THurs.

Thursday was play centre again and I was almost brought to tears by my son who decided to be extremely aggressive and not only have a punch up with his friend Tom but he kicked Aislinn for which I put him on a chair for time out, one of the little girls came up to him and he tried to have a go at her too. I am totally at my wits end with him and could happily give him away. Any ideas on dealing with aggro small boys gratefully accepted.

Looks like kindy might be a go for him but I would have to pull him out of Playcentre because of funding issues, as much as I don't want to take him out of playcentre I think he needs the structure of kindy more. We are off to check out the kindy on Wed afternoon. Thankfully Di is keen to work something out with transport.

Yesterday we shocked the sh*t out of mum and went and visited her. Was a bit strained but better than I thought it would go. Anyone know where the playground at the Marton rugby grounds went? GOME!! Shot over to palmy to get the eskimo a bat suit, popped in to see dad and Quinn decided to perform for him so I have a witness - he can be a right sod!! ROFL

Still can't use my HP image programme to resize pic hence why we have none on here.

Have a groovy weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home