Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday again

The weeks are going fast. Have had a busy couple of days trippin over to the Dr yesterday,Peter has a suspected broken rib, which will remain suspect as there is no point getting an x ray as there is nowt one can do but let it heal. Kids aren't too good, d&v going round apiti. They are not terribly happy.

Managed to scrap a whole LO today, well scraplift it actually. I loved Nic Howard's LO using this layering of photos in the latest FK and decided I'd try it out and ended up unintentionally lifting the whole design! Looks fab though, I will have to layer photos more often.

Poor Quinn was attacked by wasps this afternoon, it now seems he saw where they were nesting and decided to attack it with the axe (don't ask where Peter left it!! Grrr) anyway they retaliated and I heard him screaming blue murder and raced out to find him beating himself in order to get rid of the ones that were down his collar. I managed to rip off his shirts and get us inside and then had to race for the fly spray to get the ones that were still attacking us. Vinegar didn't work and he was beside himself so I ended up phoning city drs to find out what else I could do. Gave him pamol and bathed the stings with baking soda. Luckily he was only stung on his neck, ears and wrist, lucky he wasn't nekkid as usual or he'd have been much worse. At least we know he isn't allergic too. Half an hour later and he was ok. He took me out after tea to show me where they came from.

Well better get off here and get them in their pjs.

Later dudes and dudettes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home