Friday, March 03, 2006

Ok Friday is friday LOL

LOL not that I have much to say. Sky bloke finally turned up and fixed the decoder which had no effect on the tv so tv needs replacing - great! Blimmin lightening grrr!

Quinn was pushing his limits today and spent alot of his time in his room reflecting on why he was sent there (well I wish he was reflecting) that boy was sent here to try me I am sure!! Am having a rethink on the parenting approach with him and trying to figure out what tack to take next. Naughty chair so doesn't work he just ends up back on it 5 min later for the same thing. He is becoming more aggressive - just up and kicked the cat this afternoon. The belligerance and ignoring his mother is damn irritating as well - god help me when he is a teenager!!

Sooo cold today, managed to talk Peter into getting some wood and we have had the fire going all day - blimmin hot in here now the fire goes properly. Definately need a shopping trip for winter clothes for us all.

Tried to make Peter an anniversary card for tomorrow and failed dismally so made him a LO instead (just what he wants I am sure NOT!!) Ah well it sucks having me as a wife ;) Old pic - we have very few of the 2 of us together apart from wedding pics must get more taken.


Good news for me. My lovely mate Bronny has the most lovely hubby who told her she might be able to come up here for SENZ in Sept so everyone please cross everything as I'd love to have her be able to make it so we can spend the days at SENZ and the evenings drinking wine and talking scrappin :) Lionel please please please let her come... I'll be your best friend LOL!!! Better start saving for all the scrap shopping!!

Well better get off here and watch the end of Rove and get to bed - YAY sleep in for mummy in the morning!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home