Friday, February 24, 2006

TGIF!!


Fairly quiet and unexciting day today. I spent the morning cleaning, decluttering and reorganising the pantry, hopefully it will stay like it (yeah right)

Then I took the opportunity to sneak some scrapping in this afternoon while the kids were engrossed in Madagascar. Another A4, this time of my boy looking all cute and innocent.

Also finally got around to scrapping a page for Dad & Sylvia, hopefully they will like it when I give it to them tomorrow. Love Love Love Basic Grey!!! Must check out the new range.

Am off to Maryanne's momentarily to make rolls and sarnies for the show tomorrow, will definately have to get back in time to watch Rove.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Awesome layouts Sharee, and I love the photos at the beach :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home