Monday, February 13, 2006

Things are falling into place



Excellent we don't need to take the puppies on holiday!! I rang Kelly this morning and it is ok to send the puppies to them - Taylor is rapt!! Phew only Tazzy dog to come with us. Now if only we could get someone to take the kids;)

Done sod all today, just inanities of housework. Went through a few discs of old pics of the kids and found some I forgot I had, will try and add them on here, must ask the possum if she knows how to put pics in middle of the paragraphs. Oh and how to do a cool title .

Totally obsessed with scrapping my faves album though can't trust small children to not cause utter havoc in house while i am scrappin when Peter is at work. Well that and torturing small puppies.

Off to town tomorrow, gonna drop the kids off at Playcentre and take the puppies in to get their first jabs and grab my mags and get some food which we are desparate for!! I neeed coke!!! Will be nice to get a break from the kids for a few hours. Need to get the bean some new togs and grab some buckets and spades for the beach.

Cool week 2 of the life makeover challenge is up on the boxx, need to think of a quality of me I need to focus on, hmmm yelling at the kids comes to mind - becoming a neat freak would take a year of affirmations ROFL!!

Playcentre meeting tonight - argh!! Will have to miss Desperate Housewives ARGH!!! I tried to tell them to make the meetings for nights when there is nothing on TV but I don't think they thought I was serious - me joke about TV NOT!!! Hmm wonder if I should get Dad to tape it for me!??

Well better get off the puter and get tea on and have a shower before my meeting. (Pic is an old fave of Q with a plane Grandad gave him and the other one is farmer Morty - does that boy look like his dad or wot??)

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home