Saturday, February 11, 2006

We'e going on holiday!!


Well whaddya know you can escape the wilds of Apiti for a week!! We are off to the beach for 4 nights WOOHOO!! Just need to figure out what to do about the amount of photos I am likely to take, no chance of a 2GB card, might have to take the pc on holiday ROFL!!

Managed to scrap 3 LOs today, am starting to get used to the 8.5x11 format, it is great for using scraps and 6x4pics seeing I am outta ink it is fun to scrap old pics from pre digi days.

Beanie is still playing with a baby today- miracle! She never plays with dolls!

On the hunt for a missing Stinky Q Bear again! Why oh why can't the boy leave him in his bed?? The poor bear has nearly reached the end of his life and Quinn insists on carting him around everywhere! Poor Stinky bear! No luck in finding him so he may have to go to bed without him.

Unexciting Saturday today, gassed on the phone with Bronny and scrapped that is about it!

bedebede that's all folks!

3 Comments:

At 2:03 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Hi ya Sharee. Yay I am the first one to reply to your new Blog. I am a bit scared of doing one. Maybe I will have to bite the bullet LOL.
Love the layouts you did. you have really been on your toes haven't you? How many for the year now? Probably shouldn't ask really should I. I am so envious of you going on holiday. Can I come too pleasssseee. I hope your computer enjoys it too :)

 
At 4:43 pm, Blogger Sharee Mortensen said...

LOL Bronny your'e the only one who has seen it yet!! LOLOL. Of course you can come on holiday with me we can drink vino and yak scrappin all week.

 
At 8:26 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

I wish I could come. I would love it :). I hope you have a awesome time :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home