Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sunday boring Sunday




Ok so I am no Bono! Today has been a quiet one really. I have spent most of the day on the pc or scrapping. I am becoming blog addicted, have been checking out all the well known scrappers blogs, even if I don't read everything - I really like the look of them crisp and clean. I might have to change my background to white methinks.

Holiday plans have been ongoing, Barbara phoned last night to tell me about a bach advertised in the paper which is $55 a night better than $80!! So I have booked it :) Haven't as yet phoned the other place to lie my butt off to cancel. Ah well we need the $100 we'd be saving more than he does I am sure. We can take Tazzy with us but the big dilemma is what to do with the puppies, Peter tells me that K&M will be away and my plan was to pay Taylor to feed this lot and look after the puppies erm now what??? We may end up having to take the puppies too. I don't think it is wise to let the woman know however LOL. Shame it isn't the holidays or I'd look at a house sitter.

Tazzy is reliving his puppyhood by playing with Rusty Pickle. Silly fat thing!

I am getting into this 8.5x11 scrapping, I managed to create this cool page today, I just love it despite the stupid feckin sewing machine continually spitting the dummy! It is a little bit Erica in the title, a little bit Kim in the stitching and the pp is rather Emily F.


Kids are playing up a bit today, I think they need a holiday from being stuck at home too!

I finally decided what to do my CJ on - "I AM" vague enough yet interesting LOL I have decided to do it in the new 7Gypsies with the pink, black & lime pp so of course I need a trip to Scrapbook alley! ;)he he he oh I probably will need a trip to spotlight too ! Unfortunately it will end up being late in getting sent out - curses to being paid twice a month >(

How on earth do I get the pics in the middle of my writing - I don't wanna have a blog I have to pay for!! Cheap that's me!! Anyway the pics are my fab LO and Rusty Pickle- good plan to name one of them after a scrappin supply wonder if Marty will mind ROFL!!

Well the end of another day only 4 sleeps till we hit the beach!!WOOHOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home