Wednesday, February 15, 2006

One more sleep!!



Woohoo tomorrow is the day!! I have been rushing round like a mad thing all day packing, ironing, washing, cleaning etc. On top of that we have no hot water!! I can't remember if it was Monday evening or Sunday and I heard a bang coming from the hot water cupboard and didn't think much of it. The kids had a cold bath last night LOL and then Peter had a cold shower and we realised we had no hot water. So Kelly organised for the plumber to come check it out, we thought he wouldn't be coming till while we were away but he turned up this afternoon :) YAY!! Anyhoo one of the elements had completely blown - hence the banging. Apparently the bore water is corrosive and caused it to age much quicker than usual. So tonight I can have a hot shower :)

Have managed to refrain from reading scrapping mags by watching new SC DVD instead LOL. Must scrap, need a fix!! Barbara is horrified I am contemplating taking the puter on holiday and is threatening not to speak to me if I do ROFL!! It will depend on how much space is in the car to fit it in. Need a bigger memory card!

Peter came home earlier with a fishing pole looks like WW3 will break out on the Foxton beach peir when the kids argue over who is gonna fish with it first - see I need to take my camera Barbara to get the pic of Peter with a fish hook in his finger cos the man doesn't know how to fish (thankfully he doesn't know how to access my blog eitherROFL!!)

Scarily the plumber was originally from Foxton and lived down the road from the toad and knew him and Steven - small world or wot?? I am secretly sh***ng myself at the prosepect of going anywhere near Foxton for some irrational reason, tisn't like he will be there or anything.

Kids have been right sods today with the Eskimo into the petrol can - one needs to put petrol in a trike you know and then I caught him with the CRC and later with the can of cream out of the fridge GRRR!! He will be lucky to live to get to the beach! Needless to say I am not following my own intentions for the LM wk 2 and have indeed been yelling like mad.

Went through beanie's old photos disc and found aa few to share with you all after all she will be 3 in a weekish.

Yay puppies are off to Kelly & Marty's tonight. Won't have to rush around getting them fed etc in the morning. Managed to keep Tess shut in last night by using my powers for cunning and blocking the back of the kennel with bricks so she couldn't get a pawhold. Will be glad to have a break from her I tell you!!

Well better go finish all the stuff I should be doing. Think of me tomorrow and cross your fingers that my haircut looks nice as it would in fact be a minor miracle!

Alohanui

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home