Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Rushin about




Busy day today, did a dump and run at playcentre and shot into town. Was tres romantique and bought Peter a dozen red roses and a box of choccies for St Vallies. He doesn't know it yet but he is getting me scrappin supplies ROFL!!

Was well impressed with the haul of mags in Paper Plus for me - 4 scrappin mags and 3 weeklies should keep me entertained at the beach. New Up2Scrap looks good - emailed Evana to see where she bought her treasure chest cos it would be a cool thing to make after our beach trip. Also loved Yolande's cricket album and am gonna make Peter one for his 40th in June.

Took the puppies for their vaccinations - bloody expensive excercise over $100!!! But thankfully I can leave Rusty in Taylor's hands after we get back from the beach. It costs way more than I ever thought to bring up puppies!! I got some good pics today - Rusty and Tazzy playing and one of Jack Sparrow aged 5 weeks.

Geez the bean cracks me up!! here is a pic of her fashion sense today, strip oneself nekkid then put on 2 prs undies, 2 prs shorts and a tshirt as a skirt!!ROFL Need to learn how to remove background to pics LOL!

Woohoo Richard is as I type putting in my new bedroom window to replace the one that fell out of the frame when I opened it when we moved here *oops* It will be nice to have another window to open and no board anymore.

Playcentre meeting was long last night, I found myself volunteering to be Health & Safety officer as well as Librarian and also on a sub committee to get us a new playground *me the non playcentre mummy type??*

Well better do some real work.

Later dudes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home