Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hi honey we're home!






Yes bugger it all we are home again (mutter mutter mutter) We had a great time at the beach, puter and all! Actually just as well I took the puter as I ended up taking 648 photos!!! LOL (Lisa tells me this is more than she has taken of her kids in their whole lives) The kids had a blast and were nicely worn out at the end of each day :)


I discovered I quite like fishing and am thinking of spending Peter's $50 hunting and fishing voucher on fishing gear for me ;) I even caught a couple of fish too, but only took a pic of the first and smallest one! I managed to get 2 hours of alone time just for me by taking one bored hubby and 2 bored kids back to the bach so I could go back to the river and fish. Zen and the art of fishing!

We had lots of walks on the beach, collected some shells. I am making a treasure chest like the cool one the Divine Miss E has on the cover of the latest Up2Scrap, they are coming out very cool too. Peter discovered hidden talents in sand art and created some cool turtles, a crocodile and a whale! I have pics LOL!!

Kids are still a bit chicken of the waves and didn't like going into the sea much of course until the final night when they got brave - especially miss bean! Bach was goo, a bit further back from the beach than we would have liked but at that price can't complain.

So now we are home and I am knackered and need a holiday to recover from the holiday. Maybe next time Peter and I can go without the kids??;)

Puppies are huge, we are down to just Jack, Rusty has moved to K&M's, wee sod has inherited his mothers escape artist gene and ended up sleeping in the house last night! NEVER AGAIN!!! He drove me batty worse than a new baby! I am not a puppy person wish they would come out fully housetrained am sick of picking up puppy poo!

Well that is it for today, will put lots of pics on here hehehe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home