Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I am gonna be nice today



He he he!!!

Well not much to report today, lotsa pics of the bean though, must take a few more of the eskimo as she is being more of a poseur lately!

This lot are of her all dressed up in her new outfit to go out to the pub for tea (the shades were her idea) she kept posing and blowing raspberries and then giggling her head of - the child is too cute for her own good!!

Playcentre again today, Fiona was there for the first time in ages so it was good to catch up with her, she is hoping bubs will be born this week fingers crossed. I offered my photography services to take some pics of bubs in the first few weeks so I can practice and she gets some nice pics. She is cool with that. I took some cool pics of Tyler and Ben today, Ben is a hard case of a kid, he was swinging on Barney and I was pushing him from the front and pretending he was getting me - he laughed and laughed and I think it was the most I have ever heard him laugh (got some cool pics too so hopefully Jo will like them)

Have spent the afternoon printing off photos of playcentre kids as we have another get together at MaryAnne's to put together portfolios for the kids. Unfortunately I have run out of ink halfway through the task but thankfully playcentre will pay for ink and photo paper for me. Undoubtably like any other meeting held at MA's we will end up on the sauce and I will have to drive carefully home avoiding this bloke pictured with Quinn. (I tried to get him to take him but nope!!). The fuzz turned up to playcentre and the kids got to go check out the car, funny Quinn was the only one game enough to go and talk on the radio and turn on the siren - must be something to do with Uncle Bruce and not being scared of the cops. He thinks every cop is a friend of Bruce's LOL.

OMG at the moment my house looks like it has been toilet papered for halloween!! 2 guesses as to the culprits!! Walking about with bog paper "puppies" taking them for a walk!! ROFL!!!

Well guess i had better get going and get tea ready before my piss up OOOOPPPS I mean meeting ;)

1 Comments:

At 5:54 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Awesome photos Sharee. I see Q is getting use to the car now RAFLMAO. What a great idea for our playcentre. A police visit :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home