Saturday, March 04, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Us


This time 6 years ago I was dressed up in a big white frock and marrying the man of my dreams. Where the heck did 6 years go?? All of a sudden we went from newlyweds to parents of 2!! I have been reminiscing all day and looking through our wedding album and thinking it really is time I scrapped our wedding pics (very daunting task!). We had such a wonderful wedding day which I wouldn't change for the world (ok maybe it would have been nice to be a skinny bride but beggers and all) for those of you not there at the time, we got married at Arahina in Marton which used to be the headquarters for guides. They have a lovely bush chapel and it was lovely and intimate and perfect. Tracey if you are reading this - how much have our lives changed since that day?? WOW

So today was pretty quiet, I got a sleep in and brekky in bed. Peter seemed to like his LO. We lazed about all day. Got our new huge TV delivered and it is so much better now!! I scrapped a whole LO of miss Bean and then we went for tea at the pub. Sitting here with a glass of Riccadonna and off to watch iron chef. Haven't any wedding pics on my pc to post here so will just post the LO.

Love to all....All you need is love da da da da dah dah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home