Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Kid free day :)

I have had such a good day today. I dropped the kidlets at playcentre and Sara took them back to her place for the afternoon. I went into town and got my hair done, colour/foils and new style. SHOCK HORROR it looks amazing!!! An absolute miracle knowing my hair! Mind you the real test will be if I can get it to look as nice when I try to do it myself! I will get Peter to take some pics later and try to resize them to put on here tomorrow. So I am a vision of lufflieness.

Then I got myself into grounds for divorce area by getting groceries at New World rather than Write Price - $120 dearer!!! Needless to say I won't be going there again. Which is a shame cos there is more room to drag 2 trollies around and it is so nice and clean and shiny looking compared to WP. Marathon effort to get it all unpacked by myself too. Going to town is such a mission when you have so much to get done. Got the kids easter eggs, and treated myself to the new Jack Johnson CD which I just LOVE!! such cool groovin on a sunday afternoon music -thanks Nic H for the idea!

I am still on a high from making my huge order on the boxx yesterday - biggest order I have ever made but I saved heaps with the 25% off sale, I can't wait to get my hands on all that yummy Basic Grey, scenic route,junkitz, strano ribbon and all the devine Heidi Swapp stuff *drool drool*. I also got an email frm my friend Evana telling me I am getting a RAK from her for being one of the first 3 accepted into the latest Up2Scrap! Stinky is gonna be famous!!LOL, by the end of the year both Stinky and Bess will be featured in LOs in mags.


This LO I did on sunday, Miss Aislinn's new thing if she doesn't like what you have to say ie : NO! she puts her hand up and blows a raspberry at you. This came out quite well, last of the black cardstock *sob* No more scrapping till I get my Boxx order.

Well better go and get the kidlets ready for bed. Night John Boy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home