Thursday, March 16, 2006

Where'd the week go??

Have had a long week yet it has gone quickly really. Tuesday was particularly long with the Eskimo waking me up at 4.30am chucking and continuing all day - soooo tired! Then yesterday I took advantage of him being well and we shot into town to get groceries. Stopped at the red shed and got Quinn some new sneakers - note to self don't buy shoes with flashing lights!! I tell you he slept in them last night and came into our room at 2.30am and we thought we were being invaded the damn lights on his shoes were so effing bright!! Mars Attacks!!

Had playcentre this morning which was quiet as hardly anyone showed up. Talked to Chonny about sending Q to kindy with Huntah and she was keen, is going to ask the kindy if they will take him when Huntah starts morning kindy. WOOHOO!! Helen had Quinn writing his name on the blackboard today he did really well I love this pic!
He was soo cute today, I suggested he do a picture for Nanna as I have some photos to send up to her, he did one for her and then one for Pop "going on a big ahplane to take it to Pop's house in heaven" too cute, luckily the pic is small enough to scrap into a LO :) Have started a star chart for his toileting, he went well this morning but not so good this afternoon, never mind tomorrow is another day.

Off to Palmy tomorrow to do some clothes shopping for the kids, now that am off to buy winter clothes the weather is nice and warm LOL.

Haven't scrapped much this week, finished the circle journal I had to do ready to post tomorrow, turned out very Elsie Flannigan - quite cool, I might do a big LO the same.

Right off to do some ironing *joy*

1 Comments:

At 8:31 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

OH Sharee, I gotta love the shoes. I know I would be thinking the same thing if I saw them at that time of the night LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home