Saturday, March 11, 2006

Feels like sunday

One of those days today where you feel like it is the next day. I have spent the whole day thinking it is only 2 days till playcentre and I have a spooky feeling I am on mother help this week *ugh*!

We have had a quiet day, The kids and I have started spending these cold mornings snuggled in my bed, the kids watching a DVD and I read and referree the fights. So we haven't been surfacing from under the duvet till 9ish which is a lovely respectable hour. It is lovely to have them happy to snuggle down instead of wanting to be up and me having to be up with them.

Still full of the lurgy, not looking promising for the birthday party tomorrow, doubt all the kids mummies will want our germs! I have deliberately kept the party idea quiet so that the kids won't be gutted if they aren't well enough to go.

I did the ironing while watching Bride & Predjudice on DVD, scarily I really love that bollywood kitcsh. Perhaps I was indian in a previous life LOL. First time I have seen Martin Henderson in anything since he was Stuart on Shorty way back at the start - weird however seeing kiwis with Yank accents!!

Managed to scrap this LO this evening. I love it :) My baby boy!! I haven't done many baby LOs as mostly my photos are sh*te, too much mess, red eyes and basically crappy non rebel camera (so should have gotten my camera before having the kids) But however I did scan this pic which was terrible with a yellow sheepskin, stretch and gro, gross carpet and deritus in the background. I changed it to B&W and cropped the grotty background and viola fab photo!! So I guess I will have to revisit the baby pics and tzuz them up a bit.

Peter has sprayed the wasps, cross everything that it kills the sods! No after affects to the small boy although he was weary about going outside but overcame that quickly.

Well I had better get mine bum to bed. Hope to scrap some more tomorrow while Peter watches whatever cricket is on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home