Saturday, March 25, 2006

Lazy day

Would you believe it is 4.30pm and i am still in my jammies?? I am having a lazy "it's cold so I am snuggling down" day today. After spending all day on the go cleaning the house I feel like blobbing out. All I have done is read and scrap. there is just something totally weekendish about lounging around in your jammies. I must admit I will die should anyone show up at the door, as as much as I love my new jammies - they don't exactly do me any favours!!ROFL!! But they are baggy, soft and cosy and cute too. So I am enjoyin being a lazyass today.

I finally managed to tune my radio into my beloved Radio Live (only took me 9 months to find the cord and tune it in!!) so have been dragging the radio around the house while I clean listening to talkback - I have my house work mojo back!! Thank god for Micheal Laws and Marty Devlin!! So I now have a clean and shiny house (if you don't look in my room!!LOL)

Dad & Sylvia came out with Fish and chips last night, Dad has put a lock on the carshed so we can keep the eskimo out of there after he tipped out about 10litres of petrol the errant farm boy had left on the floor of the carshed!! So it is now Quinn proof. For his punishment the farm boy had to clean out said carshed this morning so now we have a clean carshed and freshly swept concrete pad :) Now we just need to sort out the sleep out and anyone would think tidy people live here!!

I have found a wee bit of scrappin mojo, yesterday I did a course on doodling on Suzanne Quillen's blog and it has done wonders - not only can I do cool curliques but my handwritten titles are brill!! I did this one last night, pic is my fave of Peter and Aislinn. Bronny the flowers are those wee metal rimmed ones you gave me - I popped them out of the frames and they look cool. Look ma no journalling!! Must be the first in forever!!

Then today I knocked up this one of Nanna's pig, dad took the pic for me as I haven't been up since Tudy's funeral which must be a year very soon. Anyway Quinn a few weeks back was asking me where his Nanna lives and I told him, very far away by the tall mountain (Stratford) to which he replied "she has a piggy at her home", when I said "yes on the front step" I got told in no uncertain terms "NO! On the concrete!" - funny what kids remember.


Next LO is Miss Bean in the Jammies Sylvia made her out of the leftover material from mine. I reckon I look like a big pink marshmallow in mine, she tells me she is a little pink 'smarshfellow', pic was taken this morning :) More doodling, this time I used the doodling on the pp and extended it. Wee flower stickers and 'too cute' one on the pic I got from my lovely canadian friend Tammy, last week for which I still haven't gotten off my butt and emailed a thanks.
Roll on tuesday, Sara at playcentre has been after me to leave the kidlets with her one afternoon after playcentre which has been sposed to happen the last 2 weeks but the kids keep being sick on the day. So fingerscrossed this tuesday is the day - blimmin better be now I have booked myself in for a haircut and colour. This is the longest I have been without a colour - over 6 months!!!*shock horror!!*

Can you tell it is taking me an hour and a half to upload the LOs onto this page??Hence the technicolour paragraphs he he he!

Well have run out of scrappin ideas although have 10 pics I printed off today to scrap *gulp* so I guess it is time I blobbed on the couch with the latest James Patterson while the kids fight LOL. Have a groovy weekend All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home