Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Lots of pics today


Finally I have got my HP image zone working so have pics for you all :) I have been madly printing off photos to scrap while burning pics onto CD. It is hard waiting for supplies and not scrapping! A huge pile of my order is on back order too which is a bummer (including your punch Bron).

We haven't been up to much, had a quiet day yesterday. The washing machine sprung a leak in the cold water hose, then the drier decided to die. I could smell what to me smelt like dak burning and I thought someone had set fire to their crop in the hills, went out to see
where the smell was coming from but it was in my drier - no not actually dak! Stopped the drier and Peter turned it back on later to find it isn't tumbling. So I am down to drying loads of washing in front of the fire. Off to the electrician tomorrow.

Kindy is all go at this point, have had to pull Quinn out of playcentre because kindy wants all the funding, but will take him on a casual basis to keep him in with his friends. We are off to check out the new kindy tomorrow and officially enrol him. I have signed the bean up for swimming classes to give us something to do on the days we take him to kindy.

First pic is the kids all dressed up in their new winter town clothes to go to the pub last wednesday for plunket morning tea - very cheesy grins! Next pic is the Eskimo with his new spiky hair - He was watching me do my hair and had to have some product in his hair, looks quite cute so he has his hair spiked everyday now, need to get him some gel though as it falls down quickly.


The scary bloke in the bunny ears I had to put on here to embarrass, I have printed it out in black and white but the ears pink to scrap - *evil laugh*
Then we have the bean with her pet rock at playcentre today. All the other kids made one - not mine, they made a herd - be warned some of you will be getting pet rocks for presents!!

I love this one of Aislinn and her bunny Milly, I took this a couple of weeks ago when we went out to feed the bunnies and the sun was going down - gotta love sunset for awesome pics :) Also love this one of Bean and Bessie - too cute, I have a niceo ne of Q too with Stinky but can't seem to find it at the mo.

Well that's about it, I am off to watch House. G'night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home