Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm a happy little scrapper

Yep my huge order of scrap crap arrived today and it was better than christmas I tell you! Love love love the new BG ranges, love love love junkitz, love the new CBX. I was a little disappointed in the scenic route essex range which i thought was a bit softer in colour than it is IRL. Never mind. I got my first bottle of prima flowers which are so gorgeous I now want every possible colour! I could go on and on but instead I will show you what I did with it all today.

Ok I decided to revamp this crappy LO I did 2 years ago, never liked it and when I saw this BG frog pp decided to redo it. Apologies for exposing you all to this terribly bad scrapping...

Drum roll please for the reavmped version.................


This is using the new BG colour me silly range, KI Alphabet soup, HS ghost letters. I dunno if I like it, even though i am happy with how it came out... it is just ... so terribly BRIGHT!!

Next up is my fave LO for today, Miss Aislinn and her bunny Milly. I love the BG baby oh baby girl with this photo, also used HS ghost letters, flowers and a HS chipboard label holder, rub ons are HS too :)


Ok this one is Aislinn's My little ponies which are her fave toys at the mo, she likes to have them driving around in our shoes. PP is Junkitz Shabby Chic, used my new MM alpha stamps, prima flowers and yes I stuffed this one up - it is still pretty though.


Lastly here is my boy and his spiky hair, yet more BG - hang 10 this time. Lil Davis monograms, MM rubons, strano ribbon, HS tape, MM diamond stamp.

At the speed these LOs are uploading I am off to bed, playcentre in the morning and hopefully more scrappin in the aftrnoon. goodnight from me and goodnight from him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home