Thursday, April 06, 2006

I feel so much better

now I have scrapped! I was trying to not do any scrappin until my big order arrives from Oz, but I just had to once I printed off these pics I took of Miss bean just before we left for town yesterday afternoon. Dont'cha love the hat - she is the cutest thing ever (how the heck did I make her??) Anyway I took these pics in like a minute and scrapped this LO in 10 - would have been 3 if I hadn't kept stuffing up the title! Must be the cheapest LO I have ever done, just a piece of cardstock and a few stickers and a pen.

We went and checked out the new kindy yesterday, looks ok - quite structured which the Eskimo definately needs. I am tossing up whether to send him in for the full 5 mornings or just 3 and still do Playcentre on a casual basis (ie pay for each session) on tues and thurs. Decisions decisions.

Also took the drier in to be fixed, thankfully it is now repaired and I don't need to buy a new one _ PHEW!!! Dunno when I am gonna get in to pick it up though.

Scored well at Playcentre today, the school is having a big clear out and I managed to score 2 old style desks and chairs as well as a huge freestanding blackboard which has a cabinet with drawers and shelves under it - need to go buy chalk now. It is double sided and they can both draw at the same time YAY. So need to remove the bed from the playroom to fit it in.

Here is my boy in his new Hurricanes sweatshirt courtesy of Grandad - we have to compete with cricket here LOL Only pic I managed to get without Stinky in a majority of it!!

Well that's about it, roll on the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home