Thursday, June 22, 2006

Snowmans!

We are still here LOL Sh*t tis freezing though. I thought I'd put some more pics up of our "snowmans", we made one at lunchtime and then the power went off and we took daddy out to rebuild it after Q knocked it's head off.

Snowman mkI has a stylish scarf belonging to moi and also sports my hat, features include stone eyes and a plastic childs glass for a nose (couldn't find anything else in the garden LOL)
















The kids thought he was very cool (geddit??!!)

Here are some ratbags making snow angels....

Snowman MkII was better prepared and sports a beautiful rainbow hat (mine), ski gloves (also mine) and a fetching carrot nose - very cute indeed.

I am fully prepared we will be snowed in and i won't make it to scrap camp, I won't even try till sat morning unless the snow has melted overnight tomorrow. Hurumph typical of my luck it will snow all day tomorrow - apparently that is the forecast anyway.

Well off to have some tea, fingers crossed the power stays on and it rains tomorrow afternoon. Keep warm everyone and cross everything that I get to scrap camp!

2 Comments:

At 7:27 am, Blogger Lara said...

wow, looks like you have had fun! Our snow didn't last long enough!!

 
At 1:07 pm, Blogger Donna said...

OMG! I'm freezing today but no snow yet in Auckland...LOL.
Looks lovely though. Guess you will have some lovely winter layouts soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home