Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I did it! I did it!!

Woohoo!! Thanks to Bronny and Michelle for helping me :) I now have links over there>>> to some blogs and sites I hang out in (erm they are all scrapping related LOL) and lookie up there at my choice new banner :) Any guesses to where I took the pic? I love this pic I must frame it and put it on my wall somewhere.

Nowt else is new, the Eskimo is at kindy so the Bean and I are having a peaceful morning. I have been a good mummy and done colouring and dancing with her and even sorted out the rainy day box to see what I need to buy to restock it. Will have to go collect the boy shortly and peace will end.

Weight loss is going well, I lost 1.4kg this week bringing me to the grand total of 4.5kg in 5 weeks, I can even fit into my old jeans again!! can't move in them but at least they do up!! I did a 6km walk yesterday which was fab, Jo and I left the kids at Playcentre and headed off and I feel great - I have so missed the walks I used to go on everyday with Lisa when we lived down home.

I am trying to refrain from scrappin till scrap camp despite my mojo being in gear at the moment, I am knitting instead. I have 3 jerseys on the go for the kids that I need to get done this month especially considering how cold it is here - minus 8 yesterday and huge frost - there was 2 inches of ice in the bottom of the slide at playcentre and our water pipes were frozen here until lunchtime.

Well better go and get the bean and I some lunch before we go pick up Esk.

Hope it is sunny at your house.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Way to go Sharee. You so have the computer sorted out :). Now how did you do that awesome banner. I can't do them :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home