Monday, June 19, 2006

It's snowing!!!

Well it was! Started snowing heavily at 7.30 this morning and we decided to flag today's town trip (yet again no swimmin class for bean - what a waste of money that was!!) We went out in the snow for 15min, but it was too heavy and my camera was getting wet *gasp*. Here are some pics for you.


It is now raining so the snow is wasted, so much for snowmen and snowball fights. Cross your fingers for more snow! We have lost sky but still have power and I am itching to scrap so may have to break my resolve to not scrap till the weekend. I am just hoping there will be no snow while i am away cos i am taking my camera with me!

Thanks to everyone who has been popping in and leaving comments, if you are not familiar with blogs you can click on the comments bit at the bottom of each post and say hi, it would be nice to know i am not just writing this for Bronny ROFL!!

Hope you are all keeping warm where you are :)

3 Comments:

At 1:16 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

LOL Sharee. Great to see snow photos and doesn't Aishlinn look so cold BRRR. Is it raining now or did you get more snow? Beautiful day here now (make a change I tell you.) You will be pleased to konw I have been packing. Scary thought lOL

 
At 3:49 pm, Blogger Donna said...

Hi Sharee! Hope you get enough snow for a play but not to block you in!

 
At 2:19 am, Blogger Peta said...

Ohh buggar about the rain Sharee - I'll keep my fingers crossed for less ran more snow for you!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home