Saturday, June 17, 2006

Welcome to the weekend!!

And a quiet one I am having. Still no snow much to Quinn's disgust! It snowed a little on Tuesday afternoon so in a fit of paranoia, I shot into town to get groceries cos i am scared of getting snowed in with no food. The snow didn't settle and there has been none since. Quinn came into our room at 3am on Wed asking "Can I go outside and play in the no?" uh uh uh nuh!!

We haven't been up to alot, Quinn had kindy and we went to playcentre, face painting on tues - Quinn was spidey and beanie had to be a pink kitty - don't ask me why!! LOL Here is a pic of Quinn and one of Aislinn and Sarah. Thursday they made pizza which went down well.

We went over to palmy on thurs afternoon, Peter had to front up to the copshop to renew his gun liscence - Quinn cracked us up by stating when Peter came back out to the car "Daddy the policemens didn't shooted you!" ROFL Anyway we went and bought the Eskimo a heater for his bedroom as it is almost literally colder than an igloo! Wee sod keeps waking up in the wee smalls cold and getting in my bed so a heater was required. Shot into spotlight to get some wool to knit him a hat and me some for a scarf (am having a glut of scarf and mitten knitting at the mo) ended up with enough wool for 2 hats and knitted one for Cameron as Grandma couldn't knit the pattern with the wrong wool. Will post it out on monday as won't get back over there for a few weeks.

Had a lovely quiet day yesterday, Peter let me sleep in and dropped Q at Di's to go to kindy - luffly sleep in till 8am! Lazed around and knitted mostly and read the latest For Keeps which i am in!!! My LO looks so amazing at almost a whole page, will take a pic and put it on here next time I update. Roll on next month cos I am in that one too;)

Today has been quiet if you don't count rowdy children tearing about the place! I have spent the day in my jammies on the phone, talked to mum this morning to check on Jake the now toothless dog. After lunch was just about to phone canada when Bronny rang then I rang Tammy in canada and had a good 2 hour catch up which we must do more often. Kelly the bosses wife is off to canada for the holidays and funnily won't take me with her - anyone else wanna send me to Toronto?? Hey Tammy perhaps that can be my big reward when I lose all my weight??!!

For no reason here is a pic of my new addiction - mint green M&Ms tre yummo! and only a scrapper would spend 1/2 hour taking photos of them in various containers etc to get a pic for a LO!!! ROFL. Not too good points wise with 20 points ish per bag but what the hey.

I have been dithering with WW this past fortnight but jumped on the scales this morning and apparently have lost another kg !! Dunno how but cool!! So that is 5.5kg in 7 weeks and time to shop for my 5kg reward;)

This time next week I will be at scrap camp :) I am a terrible wifey and am abandoning my darling and kids to spend his 40th birthday scrapping all weekend and did I mention no kids and no hubby??!!! Looking forward to that and playing with my new goodies. So will have lotsa LOs to upload the following week I hope. I plan on at least getting my canvases for my bedroom done and hopefully a few LOs as well.

Well that is about all from me, one more pic of Aislinn and Sarah at playcentre - need to crack out the camera and take some more pics of the kids. Bonne Weekend to you and yours.

2 Comments:

At 7:58 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Great photos Sharee. I can see some good layouts out of them. I am so jealous of you for going away on scrap camp. But I do know you will have a ball. Be thinking of you :)

 
At 9:17 pm, Blogger lianne said...

Hello Sharee from Apiti. Congrats on all your work being published too. Loove your page in FK Issue 43.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home