Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'm baaack!!!

Oh my did I have an amazingly fun time!! Huge thanks to Jo and Jeanette for throwing us a fab weekend. I was quite nervous about going (I really am shy and retiring you know!) but everyone was lovely and in some cases baking obsessed. My mojo was in full swing and I managed 8 LOs, my 4 canvases and a matching clipboard for my scrap desk. Even I was impressed with how cool my canvases came out! I will put them on here tomorrow as I haven't uploaded them off the camera yet. (I know Bronny but I am tired! ROFL - patience)

Ok here is LO 1 which I did on friday night and it just came together perfectly and is one of my faves. Tazzy at the beach in Feb- awesome pic, gotta love sunset photos. I traced around my BG chipboard brackets and index tab to make my own, am totally addicted to dimensional magic now - they so need to bring out a fast drying version! Love love love the surfboard title which is a laser cut wooden one that a man sells on Trade Me- Jo had a pile of them for sale. If anyone has this man's email address can you let me know so I can get more.


Number 2 is a LO of Beanie in the snow on thursday - actually looks nicer IRL, scan is a bit dark and dull. I finally used a sheet of pink BG I have had in my stash for over a year on this. Loving the HS plastic letters, brings back memories of making model airplanes as a kid and they are fabulously adhesive!

Onto number 3... I was browsing some ideas books Krislyn was selling and saw a LO using sewn circles for a snow page and thought to myself "self you can do that" the thing self didn't realise was that my beastie sewing machine only has 2 speed - full tit and stop! SO consequently I promise here and now that I will never sew in a circle again!! Scan again is darker than IRL. Look Bron no PP!!!! A couple of RAKs on this one - Krislyn generously gave me a pack of junkitz token thingys (snow in title) for the use of the beast, and I bludged the snowflake brads off Jo (must remember to repay her for those and the use of her framedangoes)

Right last one for today, more tomorrow! This is one i have been planning for SOOOOOO long!! I saw a LO using a title like this ages ago dunno where and if it was yours thanks for the idea. When Aislinn got this bikini I knew I would do this LO. I have spent months trying to get a Heidi Swapp Hibiscus mask to do it, then I saw Maria had these silouettes instead in the boxx shop and thought they'd be cool. She kindly RAKked them to me (thanks Maria you are too kind). My only complaint is that they aren't adhesive and I think Heidi should she be reading (yeah good one!!), please Heidi, I love your stuff but please make these adhesive so I don't have to muck them up with vellum spray!

Right I am offski, I will put the rest up this week. I am off to my bed - some of us have been scrapping into the wee smalls you know!!

1 Comments:

At 9:36 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

PATIENCE, what is that. LOL Absolutely love the layouts. I am impressed with no pp ;). Can't wait to see more layouts Tuesday night (away out with playgroup girls tomorrow night). Don't forget my computer is down from Wednesday LOL. Hint hint :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home