Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Finally feelin alive again...

Amazing what an early night can do for ya! Peter told me off and sent me to bed at 8.30 last night and I died, didn't even hear the phone ring at 9.30 either. So I now feel more like a member of the human race.

So here are the canvases for you, won't give you the close up version of all of them though. I do think the one of me is an extremely good likeness ROFL!! These just turned out better than I could have imagined and I am so thrilled with them. Here they all are together on my nicely wallpapered bedroom wall.

And here is a close up of one of them.

Now for my clipboard, when I realised I had enough of this divine K&Co left I made myself a clipboard to put my scrap supplies list on next to my desk.

Now for all those in Scrapbook Outlets recipie cj swap here is a sneak peek of mine, this sneak pic photo is kinda fun - first time I have tried it LOL.

I have a pic of the birthday cake the kids decorated for Peter with some candles I had to buy just to rub it in!!

Oh and here is a pic of alot of us at scrap camp during our tiara's & trakkies evening, I didn't win a prize - Monica took that one out! I will let you figure out which one she is ROFL! Thanks to Anthea for emailing me this pic, I only took 2 pics all weekend.

Apparently the next FK is out in Oz - can't wait to get it and see my LO in it, will be thrilled if it is a big page like last issue. Hopefully they will send out my LOs soon, I always worry when they are off in someone elses hands.

Nothing else to report, off to watch shorty. have a good one wherever you are.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

OMG Sharee, they have turned out absolutely brilliant. Glad you can fix the little moisture problem on them :). Will cathup when I am on line again. Take care and keep scrapping :)

 
At 3:50 pm, Blogger ~Zeetra~ said...

I love your canvases.
What size are they?
I have been wanting to do something like that for my family to give to the parents at xmas time.

I love the sneak peak of your recipe book, I cant wait to see it and add something amazing to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home