Monday, July 24, 2006

I am obsessed...


with cupcakes and vacumning??!!!! Obviously not together of course. Why cupcakes and vacumning you ask?? Weeelllll......

Last week my vacumn cleaner died after 6 years and I decided and informed Peter that I needed a new cleaner and gosh darn it, it needed to be a Dyson. thank the lord for Harvey Norman and their 2years interest free and 2 years deferred payment. I am now the happy little vegemite owner of an upright dyson complete with hepa filter for the kidlets asthma. here it tis...

So consequently i have become obsessed with vacumning now that I have seen how much crud is in my carpets - very very gross! I have started vacumning everyday which those of you who know me will in fact be shocked by, and I have a lovely tidy house to boot which was becoming a rarity I tell ya.





Onto cupcakes.... I was perusing Shani's blog the other day and she had a link to a blog for cupcake recipies anyway, I ended up here and then here and well now I am addicted! I have been printing off recipies and today the bean and I made these yummy vanilla cupcakes which had to of course be pink. Very yummy except the kids only lick off the icing and well they are hardly diet food.

And now to prove i am not the only obsessed individual in this household, here is bean with her newest obsession.... Steve Irwin the Crocodile Hunter!! ROFL. It is my own fault really, in desperation during the holidays when I was sick to death of Playhouse Disney I decided to switch over to Animal Planet and Aislinn met Steve and is in lurve with him. She then pinched this fridge magnet from dad's and has been carrying it everywhere, she calls it Steven (I am sure only his mother actually calls him steven) and goes all gooey at the sight of him.

What else has been happening? Not alot. here is a pic of the pots the kids made me while they were at Dad's for the weekend - ain't that a great pressie for a scrappin mummy?? They are on my kitchen windowsill so they will make me smile while i shine the darn sink!

Here is the bean again being a pineapple?? Ya gotta laff really.

No scrappin from me, the mojo is on holiday. i am hoping it will arrive in my first ever Tarisota pack which should hopefully arrive tomorrow, so I will be busy stalkin the mailman after playcentre.

Lastly here is my beautiful boy (see I do love him really) doing the sign for I love you. So if he does it to you, you know.

Laters

2 Comments:

At 6:53 pm, Blogger Trina said...

Too funny. Not into vacumming, but loving your cupcakes. Might have to go find those sites to give them a go. Cool pink!

 
At 9:02 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Love the new machine Sharee.
Now the cupcakes. I will be there tomorrow about 10.00 for a cuppa and a cake :) OK with you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home