Monday, July 17, 2006

Woohoo no more holidays!!





can you tell I am thrilled?? Not that Q has gone to kindy today, his cold was terrible this morning so we decided to stay home and sods law came into affect and he was miles better by 9am!

We had a very quiet week last week as we were all down with the flu. Of course the kids were driving me batty and I nearly gave Q away on Wednesday after he spat coke on the tv and then 10 minutes later peed on his beanbag - supernanny come to my house!! Thank god for grandparents after I had a child free weekend while the kids went to Dad & Sylvia's. I didn't miss them at all and within an hour of them being home i could feel my blood pressure rising.

They did bring us some lovely pressies home which I will get a pic of later and put on here next time, they decorated some plant pots with photos and stickers and planted polys in - just the kind of pressie a scrappy mum likes to get!

I have done a teensy bit of scrapping, nothing to show you all though. I have 2 for the FK comp possibly 3 if I decide I like my first attempt at freestyle yesterday - dunno if it is me really - i am just not that arty. I am alos gonna enter the Everyday moments comp if kiwis are allowed too which should be easier than my non attempt for the A-Z last year (well I thought you had to use lots of the requisite pp didn't I so gave up before I made one page). Check out my LO in FK 44 - very cool. Toots to Lara and Donna for their A-Z wins well done ladies.

I just got an email telling me Kelly Rotherham is coming to Palmy in August to teach classes for Up2Scrap - so wanna go but dunno how i am gonna talk Peter into letting me pay $90 for them *gulp* looks like i won't be taking any classes at SENZ bummer, would have loved to at least do the Junkitz one and one of Kerrin's.

I did take some pics of the kids last week, they were dressing up - well if you call a knitting needle in your undies a pirate costume dressing up LOL Bean was a princess in an old scarf of mine (suzanne clip days).

Well that is about all folks, better feed the kidlets some lunch. hope you are all having a sunny day too.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Hey there Sharee. Yessss Holidays are over. :) Gorgeous photos of the kids. Can't wait to see some of these layouts. hint hint. :

 

Post a Comment

<< Home