Thursday, July 27, 2006

Just for Bronny...

Here you are SIET, just to make you totally jealous. Here is what came in the mail for me yesterday......

This is some of the ribbon, loving the aqua and yellow, very spring - needing some spring pics now!

This is my fave pp - I have about 6 pics that would be great with it but unfortunately they only send 4 pieces *sob*

This heidi grace pp is fab - textured even!! Dunno if you can see it but the polka dot one has flocked bits on it. Scrapping in pastels is gonna be a challenge but i have a baby LO in mind for Aislinn using these papers.

These are the embies that come with it, minus the alphabet stickers from MM which are still to come. Gotta love more chipboard and the wee brads are cool, some are jewels and some are wee stamps.
Doesn't it make ya drool??? Cmon Bron ya know ya want some!! They even send you a coffee and a chocolate and it is all beautifully packaged in tissue paper. So go order yourself some folks the link is in my blog>>> Tarisota, it is calling you.....

I also got Rach's recipie CJ which was worth the wait and totally fab - I wanna be able to scrap like her when I grow up!! Gotta get it done and in the mail by Sat.

What else is new?? I am looking forward to my classes with Kelly Rotherham at Up2 next weekend, and my scrappin fairy has been and paid for me to do 2 classes at SENZ so I am going to be doing Ngaire Bartlem's 2 classes on the saturday (thanks scrappin fairy you are a darlin).

We had playcentre this morning and I gave my camera a workout, I haven't taken many pics for awhile so it was good to give it a good 70 pics. I even got some lovely shots of the kids. I have been asked to take the pics for fundraising calenders for playcentre and they are thinking of asking the school if they want me to take some of the school kids too. Q was a bit lonely today at playcentre without Tom who started school full time this week - I saw him walking to school and thought he looked so big and soon that will be Q (woohoo!!)

I have a playcentre workshop tonight which I may just flag as I am so damn tired after a week of Peter and Q coffing their lungs up all night in my bed *GRR* I need to sleep for a week but won't get a sleep in till next sunday.

Fingers crossed that the lovely Evana has baby Willis tomorrow afternoon round 2 ish as that is when I have bet he/she will arrive (my guess is a boy to round out their family), she is due today but I am thinking payday is a good day to be born. Good luck E and cmon bubs come outta there.

Well I had better get off of here and do some scrapping seeing it is an easy tea tonight.
laters...

1 Comments:

At 9:38 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Oh I am so Jealous. How gorgeous. I adore all that pp. Yes I am drouling, and yes my keyboard is now wet RAFLMAO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home