Tuesday, August 08, 2006

HAPTY BIRFDAY LIZZY & GUS!!!

Today is my best friend Lizzy and my baby bro's birthdays, they were even born in the same year - poor ancient 33 year olds! Happy birthday guys and I hope you haven't frozen solid up there in Waiouru Gus, tis forecast snow for here tonight and tomorrow so must be heaps up there.

I am soooo effed off with this effin blog!! It won't let me upload pics GRRR!!! Well I lie a fraction - it did let me upload 2 and was in the process of uploading another when i went to put some wood on the fire and kicked the multiboard and ended up pulling the plug from the all - must get decent puter desk!!! Must move from freezin cold sh*thole! grumble moan curse!! I have 7 LOs to share with you all too, but cursed blogger keeps coming up with "this page contains no data" - I'll give it no data in a minute!!

So nuthing to say really, All I wanted to do was upoad some pics before I go cook tea. Maybe tomorrow.

Still no news on the great kiwi scrappers baby race - will it be Evana or Trina to be the first with exciting news?? Cmon babies already!!

Till later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home