Monday, August 14, 2006

Photos galore and a baby or two...

Firstly huge congratulations on the arrival of NZ scrappings most awaited babies..... To Trina McLune who had a gorgeous wee boy (all 11lbs of him) Daniel last week and to the lovely Evana Willis who finally this weekend had another equally gorgeous and not so wee boy (10lb1oz) Joel. They were both so worth the wait and you can see pics of them on their respective blogs. All these cute babies are making me clucky which is not a good thing! Lets hope that passes quickly. It doesn't help that I have been looking through the ratbags baby pics and going all awwww over my own divinely gorgeous babies.... one of which is featured in the latest Up2Scrap out now!!

Ok lets hope this thing is working properly cos I have lotsa pics of said ratbags to share....

This pic is Quinny at playcentre 2 weeks ago being a fireman in the sandpit - he loved it - still so fireman obsessed fer shure!


next up is miss Bean last week "surfin" the pink surfboard is the top of a barbie table and tazzy is a blue shark (hence the scarf) don't ask me I just take the pics for future embarrassment/blackmail purposes ;)









Inspired by Erica's gorgeous pics on her blog, I took the kids for a wander the other day down to the red hayshed on the farm to suss out some places for photo shoots, it was freezing cold but they humoured me and let me take a few pics. I will definately take them back in warmer weather for summer pics.

This one is Q behind the fence at the old woolshed, love the colour of the fence. There were some huge old tree stumps nearby too which made for good spots for pics.

Next up is another of Q taken on the ramp up to the woolshed (can you tell Ais wasn't keen on having her pic taken??) Another good spot with the diagonal railings. Kids were too scared to go in the woolshed - possums in there!!

After the photoshoot we headed down to the calf shed to check out the babies around here, it was the first time Q was brave enough to let one suck his finger which he thought was hysterically funny. They both kept chucking straw at the calves to "feed" them.

After we left the calf shed Aislinn wouldn't get back in the car and instead climbed up the loading ramp and began posing madly for pics! LOL she is a dag.

I just love this pic of her that I snapped last night while she was in the bathroom watching Peter shave - fab lighting on her. Sometimes she is so gorgeous she takes my breath away.


Lastly here are my reason for being which I took last night while Aislinn was trying to bust up Peter and Q having a hug - she's dlightful really!!

Nothing happenin here, Q has been sick all weekend and i am going stir crazy being at home for a whole 8 days - need to get out!! Roll on wed! It did snow here for an hour this morning, much to Quinn's disgust it wasn't enough to play in and was gone by lunchtime.

Have a good week.....8 weeks till Q goes to school - not that I am counting or anything!!

1 Comments:

At 9:08 pm, Blogger dallas said...

Oh.my.gosh. Those photos are just gorgeous! Looking forward to the layouts that come with those ones! Beauties - both of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home