Thursday, August 31, 2006

My wish came true....

Quinn is starting school on monday!!! WOOHOOO!!! I am really excited for him even though it means I am now the mother of a school kid. I am also really excited for me cos it means that life will be a bit easier without the constant fighting which serenades me day and night. He will be going Monday mornings and thursday afternoons for the next few weeks until the holidays - doin a happy dance!!! I have named his pencil case and sharpened his pencils but cannae for the life of me find the name tapes to sew in his clothes! Never mind he could go like this!!...... He happily posed for this when I asked him if I can take a pic for his 21st MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Other good news - Miss Bean will be a big kindy girl next term! Q's kindy teacher asked me yesterday if I wanted to send her 1or 2 afternoons a week next term - uh yesssssssss! So she will go on a tues or thurs afternoon - yay!! Tis a bummer there are no other kids from Apiti doing the afternoon kindy thing but tis only for one term, I might be able to send her in the mornings next year if I can find someone else going in.

I am off to SENZ this weekend - if you are there say Hi! I have 22 swap pins to get rid of so do come and ask for one! I apologise in advance for them as I have never made one before let alone seen one LOL. I am so blonde I even put my blog addy wrong LOL. Here they are anyway.

I am helping out at SENZ tomorrow by working on the Up2 stand - hope tis nothing too complex LOL and helping Yolande, Charlotte and Ngaire Bartlam set up and tidy up their classes. Saturday I am doing Ngaire's classes which will involve scrapping me - ugh! Should be fun even if the subject is me LOL. My scrappin bag is packed and ready to go!

What else has been happening this last week? Sent off my entry for Up2 - I was the first LOL! And also my entry for the FK which I am really proud of and can't wait to get back ROFL. It was so much easier this time around and I didn't have to stress out Evana and Bron by emailing them 20 LOs to pic from!!! I just sent out the first 5 I did. Mind you it was just as well cos E was busy having a baby and Bron has been offline for weeks since she moved to the bottom of the world. So I owe them both huge apologies for doing that to them last year - sorry guys!

I am hoping my mojo is gonna come back after this weekend as I have none and all the stuff I have been scrapping I can't show off. I just need to do 3 LOs for the last DT I am entering and then I can start showing off my work again - phew!! Hopefully the end of October I will be able to show you the FK stuff - dunno when Up2 is decided.This week I have been baking cakes for a circle journal- I made a chocolate cloud cake on tuesday and this is the result....well 2 nekkid choc coated kidlets and a cake that was too rich even for dh - nigella must have cast iron taste buds!!

Kids have been their usual selves, we have been into town twice on the kindy run now Di is working again. Bean and I got to do parent help at kindy yesterday which was tres exciting for me, but I got to see that despite Q telling me he does nothing at kindy he is pretty busy the whole time. Shot off to the toy library and this week we have this......

yep last time the lion was a hit, so Aislinn chose a turtle suit and awww cute but not as popular cos turtles can't roar! She is yet to pose for me in it though. Also had to take back the best toy ever - a fisher price loving family dollshouse which the kids played with for a solid fortnight! I am after one now anyone have one they don't want?? Thank god for Trade Me I say!! This time we have a pirate ship and Dora Lego - more tiny pieces to search the house for!!

Erm what else?? has been pretty quiet really. I am off to my first ever tupperware party tonight at Kelly's. I have no denero and no desire to buy anything (far too overpriced for me) but free booze and food count me in!! Just as long as dh tapes McLeods!

OMG my evil fat b*stard cat just clawed me on the butt to get me to open the door for him!!

Ooohhh little kids are soo funny, a butt nekkid bean (is there anyother kind??) just goose stepped past me "marching marching marchiiing!" ROFL.

Well I will try to update this on monday so I can show you pics of Q ready for school and any SENZ pics (if I take the camera out of the bag!!)

Bonne weekend

1 Comments:

At 4:37 pm, Blogger dallas said...

OMG - what a classic shot - that bikini is going to haunt him in the years to come!! Hope the school thing goes well, for everyone. Have a blast at SENZ, look forward to your report!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home