Friday, August 18, 2006

Lion taming and scrapping brilliance!!

On wednesday we went to the toy library, Aislinn chose a fisher price dolls house which they just love and have playedwith non stop (and faught over pretty much half of the time). Q chose a lion suit - as you do!! So this has provided us with lots of photo ops :)

Q makes a cute lion....the only problem is he likes to.......

ROAR!!!!

of course it is all the more fun to scare the bejeepers outta your sister!


He also is confused as to whether he is a lion or a tigger LOL I did get some cool action shots of him on the tramp.


Aislinn on the other hand tries to be a scary lion......


but just ends up looking like a snuggable huggable wee lion that you just gotta smother in kisses (not that she'd let ya!)


Still a household of sick kids - slowly drivin me batty!! Hopefully they will be well enuf for playcentre and kindy next week. We are off to town tomorrow to get a family pic taken (kindy fundraiser) I did plan on all of us wearing jeans but Q has a HUGE hole in his only pair of jeans GRR!! Also off to spotlight to look for something to alter for the Up2 DT call.


I have been busy scrappin today and the LO I did was well Brilliant!!! If I do say so myself, I love how this entering into DT pushes me and results in better scrappin and fab LOs, the only downside is I can't show you until I finalise which ones are going where. I am waiting on some pp from KS so I can scrap the lion pics - gonna try a double LO Jo ;) Also have some sneaky purchases on layby that I hope to slip past dh ;) shh don't tell him!!


Loving the latest FK, some great stuff in there. Also got the latest Up2 which just keeps getting better! Lotsa SO girls in there this time - Bronny's first published LO too!!

Well better get these tired kids to bed.

I will leave you of this pic of Aislinn asleep last night - don't ask me why??!!! I just take the pics LOL

Bonne weekend!

3 Comments:

At 9:51 pm, Blogger dallas said...

What gorgeous lions you have!! They are just stunning photos! Hehe at your girl sleeping - they are amusing little creatures huh!

 
At 1:58 pm, Blogger Donna said...

LOL. What a cute lion. Even your childrens names suit - kind of Narnia ish! Gorgeous!
Cant wait to see your layouts!!

 
At 9:53 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

hey there. Yep I'm back on line. Gorgeous layouts in your other posts. Love Q's Lion outfit. Off to try and get my emails through. Grrr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home