Thursday, November 23, 2006

Scrap camp LOs

Decided not to sew on these ones after all. Only have one to sew on but will get to that yet.

First LO is Quinny in a shot i have been meaning to scrap since the last camp. Rach kindly gave me the pp. Finally got to try a CM circle cutter for this - thanks Jo :)

Next up is his nibs when he was almost one, I bought a roll of b&w film and this is one of my fave pics from that film. Love the SR with this and again the circle cutter. Used a HS ghost clock and a Ikandee tie for the hands. I think this is my fave LO at the mo.

Right onto Aislinn, this one is an Elsie scraplift of sorts, I got to look at Rach's Elsie book and was hugely inspired, this was soo easy to do and i lifted the quote from another LO in the book. I think this would be the only ideas book I'd wanna buy.

Lastly this is another bean LO, I took this pic at Lollipops when we were there with Lizzy and the kids for Q's bday. Love this shot. THis LO was nearly in the bin after I stuffed up the doodling and instead of the tiny zigzags had big huge ones (told ya my brain was on holiday at scrap camp!) after trying undu with no success had to cut around it and attach it to another bit of CS. I am happy with it though.

Now a couple of pics from this afternoon. Took the kids up to Kelly and Marty's to see the girls new pony. Well I say new but he is 30 years old and almost ready for the knackers yard. Aislinn had 2 rides on him - she is so horse mad, I can see we will have to buy her one eventually *gasp*

Aislinn on Prancer

And now for NZ's next idol drumroll please for Quinn Mortensen!!!

Well that's about us. have a good weekend all!

1 Comments:

At 12:10 pm, Blogger dallas said...

Gorgeous gorgeous photos - from both posts, that one of your girl smelling that flower is just precious! And the bee! Nice shot! Sounds like scrapcamp was a blast, seriously think I'll have to do a scrapcamp, just to say I have! (Ahhh, imagine a WHOLE weekend with no children and just my supplies!)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home