Monday, September 25, 2006

Another LO from the archives....

This one is really old too - another double page but I still like this one. Even more surprisingly it features my good self in a wetsuit no less!!!
This is me doing one of the things on my list to do before I die, I always wanted to swim with dolphins and as an early birthday present Peter let me swim with the 2 dolphins at marineland in Napier.


I thought I was pretty clever when I did this LO to layer the bazzill to look like water, not to mention the mixed media title. I would totally do it differently now LOL - more cohesive and less floaty bits. And the blue page pebbles keep getting an oxidising thing on them.

On other fronts, I scrapped a great page with the latest Tarisota on Saturday which I was gonna show you but can't now as Up2 have nabbed it - I am having a good run this upcoming issue with 3 LOs and a card phew!!

I am in love with the new BG Lily Kate range and can't wait to get it (when I pay Megan for my layby LOL) it is so yummily girly and fab for spring pages. Got some of the new cosmo cricket in the Tarisota pack which is nicer than it looked on their website. I will have to have a spend up before scrap camp in Nov - good to have new stuff to play with.

Today is one month till Quinn turns 5 - I am wondering if he will make it till then as it is day one of the holidays and I was looking for a boarding school for him this morning!! Luckily they are spending the afternoon in a Persil Ad by playing on a dirt hill in the paddock and that disgusting mud/poo around the trough - UGH!! Ah well has kept them outta my hair!!

Not much planned for the hols, Peter has a job interview on friday at Gladstone which is just outta Masterton - please cross everything that he gets it. Although major panic will set in cos we'll only have about 2 weeks to pack up and get out!!! It would also be fab to get one of the first jobs he applies for instead of the usual massive piles of CVs and interviews we have to go through. We also really wanna go back home to the Wairarapa and I know the kids would love it back closer to Lizzy's kids, Gran and the Farleys.

The kids and I are headed into town on wednesday so I can get a long overdue haircut - I mean it has been months! And I am catching up with Jo for a coffee as well.

Well that's about all folks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home