Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Anyone have my mojo???



Ok who has it and can you please kick it's butt back home??? I wanna scrap and my mojo has gone away :( I have one more DT entry to do and I want to get this months entry for SO's big new comp underway. Not to mention i just got the latest SR Hampton PP and I haven't played with it yet - heck I haven't played with most of the stuff I got at SENZ!!

Speaking of SENZ - humungous thanks to Jo, Steph and the girls for the fab box of goodies I recieved for helping out at SENZ. I was pleasently surprised and thrilled to recieve it.

So I have not scrapped a thing for a week. I did spend this morning tidying my scrap area (for those that don't know, my scrap space is in the corner of my bedroom) it looked like someone had set off a nuclear warhead in my stash!! LOL I did hope to find my mojo hiding in there but no such luck! I do now have a space bigger than 12x12 to work in though and I found a few things I forgot i had. I so need to invest in more storage, and I desperately need to get some embroidery cotton thingys to wind my ribbon onto cos it is in such a mess I can find nothing! Really all I have in my space is an old dining table for a desk, a cool metal filing cabinet thingy with wee drawers that holds my embellishments, an old bedside table under the big table and some of those $10 bookshelves to store CS &PP. My biggest problem is that I am waaaayyyy to mingy to pay for storage when I could buy more supplies!!LOL

What else?? Ohh that's right, on wednesday I got the family photos we got taken as part of a kindy fundraiser - basically you pay $10 which gets you a 10x13 pic and then they sell you the rest of the pics a week or so later.... can you guess who bought them all?? Tisn't hard ROFL!!

So this is the 4 of us. I love this pic, Q is doing his "I'm so cute"pose - but I look not to bad so I like it.

This one is the ratbags looking oh so grown up, love this shot they look so gorgeous.

And lastly these two scary people , dunno how that got in there LOL! I actually thought this pic would be crap, Peter was sitting on a stool and I had to lean awkwardly over him but whaddya know?? The nicest pic of us together since our wedding pics!!

Q is doing well at school and loving it. He in one week has gone from being able to count to 5 (and getting lost on the way to 10) to counting to 10 easily and starting to learn to count backwards. He is now going on the bus on monday morning and home on the bus on thursday after school.

For an early birthday treat he got to go on the steam train with Grandma and stay overnight at her place. He is now vowing to drive trains when he is a grown up LOL. I will put the pic up when I resize it ;)

For some reason this blog is playing up and the pics aren't coming down the page - lets hope they are actually on the page LOL

Well I am freezing my butt off sitting here so will go move closer to the heater (we have run outta wood) catch ya later!

3 Comments:

At 4:32 pm, Blogger Trina said...

Loving these pics of you and your family. Isn't it nice when they turn out better than you think?! Awesome.

 
At 8:32 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Awesome photos Sharee, can see why you brought all of them. I just found ya mojo, gave a good kick in the a****** and sent it on its way, should be there by tomorrow morning. :)
Take care
Bronny :)

 
At 5:15 pm, Blogger ~Zeetra~ said...

I love those photos. They look great.
its always the photos you dont think will look right that turn out amazing.

i hope your mojo returns. Mine is slowly coming back, its kind of like a bad dog, its in the dog house but trys to creep in every now and then...woudl be nice if it stayed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home