Friday, September 22, 2006

Let me take you back to where it all began...

I am bored with not showing you what I have been scrapping so I decided to take you back in time by showing you my first LO ever and a few of my faves since then. Brace yourself the first one is scary ROFL!!

Let me take you back to May 2003....


I am probably the only scrapper in the country who didn't get started with a CM party. I can't remember what got me started, I remember googling scrapbooking and then finding Scrapbook.com and closely followed by a copy of CK and then I ordered what I wanted to make this LO from Kiwiscraps. It took me weeks to actually start this LO. I look at it now and could knock it up in 15 minutes but it took me hours LOL. A double LO no less!!! All it needs is a few circular pics really.

Stay tuned for more steps back in time and even some more recent faves....

3 Comments:

At 8:38 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

OMG Sharee. LOL boy hasn't your style evolved (luckily RAFLMAO)

 
At 9:47 pm, Blogger Trina said...

LOL. Isn't it amazing when you look back at how you started? I thought my LO's were divine. Now I just shake my head. LOL.

However, I'll join you being another one who didn't start out with CM!!!!!

 
At 4:42 pm, Blogger dallas said...

hehe - isn't it scarey looking back at those old ones! I was one of those that started with CM, but only ever had one page (thank goodness!)
Oh, and I'm digging Quinn's crown and huge number 5 - never seen the huge 5 before, what a cool idea! (and the image of him wearing only those has brightened my afternoon! hehe!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home