Monday, October 30, 2006

At last Layouts to share!!

Now that I have officially missed all the DT's I entered I can start sharing my LOs with you all again.

This is one I did before Steve Irwin died, about Aislinn's love for him. I entered it into the Up2 DT call and then when it missed out on that entered it in the Scrapbooking byDesign call.

This next one was also an entry for SBD, the pic is our family portrait taken a few months back.

Ok this was my 3rd LO for the SBD call, I love this pic of Q and I from around when Aislinn was born.

Oh and here are the altered letters I did for the kids - reminds me I still have to get my wooden word from Up2. Very originally I am having CREATE for my scrap space. It is hard to think of something original really.

Here is a card I made ages ago for just in case Shaun and Sharon's baby was a girl - lucky it was LOL. My first attempt at cardmaking in a serious effort - have only made xmas cards before.



That will do you for today!! I will put my BTP's and other LOs up later this week and a few more LOs I have yet to photograph.

Onto other news, I finally got to see my gorgeous wee neice this weekend, she is so tiny and adorable. Didn't get clucky at all- phew!!
And to round off all the babies this past week, my darlin friend CarrieAnne and her partner John welcomed the speedy (1 hour labour!!) arrival of a wee girl who is as yet nameless yesterday - HUGE CONGRATS!!

Better get the boy off to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home