Wednesday, September 27, 2006

How are the holidays treating you??

Are you all going nuts yet or are your kids being surprisingly (or not so) good? Mine haven't been too bad since they discovered the huge mound of dirt in the paddock which has kept them entertained since monday afternoon.

Unfortunately it is raining here today, took the kidlets to town so we could all have haircuts - mine was in total desperation for one and I at last look more human again. Quinn wanted his hair spiky and was looking dismayed while she was cutting it but once the gel went in he lit up like a xmas tree, Bean just had her fringe done and she shouted with glee "I can see I can see!!" sheesh twasn't that long!!

Met up with Jo in For Keeps and dropped off my latest LO for her, I have to redo another one in brighter colours but cannot find anyone who stocks SR to match the xmas chipboard (brighton maybe??) - if you know please let me know cos I only have a week to get it done.

What else?? Not alot has been very quiet here. Man came to spray for bugs this morning, just as well I covered up my canvases as his spray has ruined the photos above my desk - thankfully I can reprint those. I have my box of tissues ready for tomorrow nights 20/20 - Terri Irwin is going to be on it and I was bawling at the short promo for it so there is no hope for dry eyes watching that one.

Ok here is another old fave LO, this one I was really arty (for the time) and printed a copy of the pic onto vellum. I still like this one mainly cos it was the first time I used a big photo. Aislinn when she was about a week old when we started the bad habit of letting her go to sleep on us!

And because you are so good at not laffing too hard here is another...

I still really like this, this is as collage as I got really. Quinn painted his own face at playcentre and this quote was rather apt - back in the days before I was into journalling in a very frequent way. I think this is the first LO I inked on too. Terrible stitching job on this one.

Ah well better get off here and do something useful. Happy hump day!! Sleep in for me tomorrow!! YAY!!

1 Comments:

At 8:19 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

I'm loving these old layouts Sharee :). Good luck with the layout re-do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home