Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Babies, birthdays, snakes and scrapping

I know I have been slack at updating this week. I have been frantically getting my entry for the Scrapbook Essentials DT finished and finally it is done - phew! Just have to put it all together in an email and send it in. Good luck to everyone else who is entering- Megan sure is gonna have a hard time deciding, lots of awesomely talented scrappers entering.

Ok onto the babies... Firstly I am an Aunty again :) HUGE CONGRATS to My baby bro Shaun and Sharon on the arrival of Greer Amy this morning. I can't wait to go and see my new neice tomorrow. Also MaryAnne and Ben welcomed wee Johnny over the weekend. Baby shoppin here I come!!LOL

I survived my bday on Saturday, dad and WSM came out for tea and brought my new fridge out with them - amazing how a new fridge can improve the look of a hodie kitchen.
Tea was a disaster, decided I had to have a leg o mutton for tea, well put it in the oven at 2 and it still wasn't cooked through at 7!! Veges weren't cooked either Harumph!

Sat up last night rolling out marshmallows for Quinny's snake cake, looked pretty cool too.

Today was Quinn's party at playcentre which worked out pretty good as it was teachers only day at school so there were heaps of kids there. He thinks it was a proper party so that's all that matters. His actual birthday is tomorrow and he starts school full time WOOHOO!!! So it will be pretty quiet really. Saturday Lisa and the kids are meeting us in Palmy at Lollipops and Maccas.



That's all folks!!

3 Comments:

At 10:36 pm, Blogger Rach H said...

wow aren't you a clever little chick making this birthday cake!!!
look at his excited face.......bless him!!!
hey happy belated birthday bad luck about the dinner on Sat night.
Sounds like you have had a good spend up!!........way to go!!

 
At 8:07 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Look at Q's face LOL. So how was his first part week at school? I know you would of enjoyed it immensley :) Hope that new fridge of yours is still working OK LOL.
Take care
SIET

 
At 5:29 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

That is one AMAZING cake - wow!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home