Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Photoshoot yet more pics (and lots of em!)

Yeah I know i still haven't sewn my LOs from scrap camp and posted em on here, but dear readers I have had a photo shoot with the kidlets this afternoon and have some nice piccys of my angelic looking ratbags to share ;)

This one is soo my fave of the whole memory card I filled - yep Bron all 146 pics!! Well some of em were of the helicopter bucketing the paddocks but won't bore you with that. Don't they look gorgeous in this pic?? Love love love it!

Next up is aptly titled Doggy Slobber - whenever you kiss Q he goes "ewww doggy slobber!" onya Tazzy!!

Love this one too, have printed it off for a LO. Love the light on the back of her head.

THis is my silly boy being well you get the picture....

Aislinn and i found an abandoned birds nest complete with 2 very cold eggs in it. Couldn't get a shot of the nest with the big lens on will have to go out when i get off here and use the little lens and grab a pic, here is bean with the eggs though.


I reckon in this one Q looks suddenly bigger or something.


Lastly a very cool pic of a bee - do you realise it is Quite hard to catch a bee like this they move darn fast about the flowers.

Nothing really happening here, Peter has a job interview on Friday in Carterton - wish us luck, we might yet get outta Apiti before xmas!!

laters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home