Wednesday, November 01, 2006

More LOs for ya..

Had technical probs the other day so couldn't put em all on here - try again today.

First up is my single LO for Scrapbook Essentials, which had to reflect me as a scrapper. I went on a tangent and did it about my being a messy scrapper - no surprises there LOL. My first poppet doll too - very scary!!

Now for the double LO, I just love this. I took the pics of Aislinn a few weeks back and when these new crate paper pp arrived in the october Tarisota I knew they were just what I needed for these pics. Loving the paisley chipboard too.

This is my BTP, this is probably the only good idea I will ever get - I so suck at BTP! I couldn't find a birdhouse for love nor money and ended up getting Dad to build me one (Q supervised LOL)It is intended for Aislinn's room when I have a shelf high enuf that the kids won't wreck it!


Another LO I knocked up the other day, Bronny introduced me to Daisy d's for my birthday - loving it! As Quinn had his proper cake the day before, I made a trifle with the left over cake after carving up a snake. So popped the candles in it for him to blow out. (Did the same thing with a pink lamington for Aislinn's birthday LOL)

Our trip to Palmy on Sat was a blast, the kids loved seeing Payton and Hunter and they had a blast at Lollipops (but man is that place expensive!) It was great to see Lizzie again too. After lunch at Maccas we went to Shaun's to meet my new neice, aww she is soo gorgeous - and no I didn't get clucky! By the time we got groceries it was a long day. I took lotsa pics which I must resize to put on here.

More huge congrats from me firstly to my darlin friend CarrieAnne and her partner John on the arrival of a wee girl on Sunday - she was nameless last I heard. I am hanging out for pics - HINT!! Also to the lovely Jo Burney who was one of the lucky ones who made it onto the Scrapbook Essentials DT (and the other girls of course!)

Some random pics for ya now, firstly the Aislinn dressed up in Quinny's dressup's that we gave him for his birthday - unfortunately they are a little snug! Ahoy there!!

How the west was won??

Payton and Hunter in the balls at Lollipops - my fave pic of the day.

Lastly my ratbags caught in the linen cupboard after trashing it 3 times in one afternoon - can you say sh*tty mummy??

HAve a good hump day!

1 Comments:

At 8:44 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Absolutely love the layouts Sharee. Don't you love the Daisy D's pp. Adore the photo at Chipmunks. And don't Q and A look adoreable in that Linnen cupboard RAFLMAO. Real funny when it isn't your kids or your linnen cupboard :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home