Monday, November 13, 2006

Gotta love scrap camp!!

I had the best weekend!! Got home yesterday afternoon after a weekend scrapping in Pahongina at Scrap camp. for those of you unfortunate enough not to have been to it, it is a weekend of scrapping at the Highland Christian camp and is run by the lovely Jo Burney and the lovely Jeanette Wieringa. Totally huge fun, loads of shopping (well for Pauline! My dh made me leave the money at home - cursed man!!)
I completely forgot to pack my mojo and was having a total brain fart all weekend. I was able to pick out a pic and that was about it, I had to keep pestering poor Jo, Margo and Rach for a kickstart all weekend (I am sure I was being a bit of a pineapple and they must have been getting sick of me indeed) but I hugely appreciate all their help or I would have got nothing done - like Lou perhaps??

In the end I scrapped 5 LOs, did my wooden word for my scraproom and a door hanger for bean for xmas so did well despite being braindead.

Ok haven't done the sewing on the LOs so will get them on here tis week some time, I do have the BTP stuff for ya though.

Here is my wooden word - I know create is so original isn't it??? For those not in the know you can get these wooden words or single letters from the fab Dave the Letterman at 0800 162 848. I got mine through Up2Scrap at SENZ. Luckily Jo had some 3bugs for sale that were perfect for the job and it looks amazing on my wall.

Next is my door hanger, I decided to make some for the kids for xmas. This is Bean's, I think it looks quite cute. I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do to Q's so will get onto that this week.

Speaking of Up2Scrap it is out this week, the Sharee Mortensen issue as I have so much in it this time - including my xmas card on the cover - go me go me!! Will have to frame that one methinks!! I have 2 single LOs, my double from the dt entry and my card so am hogging the issue ROFL!!I have news too, as you know I didn't make it onto the design team - unsurprising considering the amazing ladies who did. But they have kindly appointed me as a junior designer and they want me to focus on card making so I will be working with the lovely Charlotte Whitta and hopefully making some cool cards.

There is some fab work in this issue, I love Rach's LOs - need to get more SR! And after seeing them IRL this weekend I am more inspired to get into more bright LOs. Loved Yolande's xmas boxes and cool cards. And check out Lara's fab altered xmas gummie - can see a pair of those on the hearth.

Well my brain is still trying to go to sleep so will leave it there, had a blast, always good to catch up with the girls and meet all the new faces. Here we all are in all our lovelyness - see how many people you know.



Pineapple anyone??

1 Comments:

At 7:38 pm, Blogger Twobees said...

Wow Sharee, you sure have been busy. They look absolutely fab.
Now how did th at little challenge go? I have done mine. Just have to photograph it as my scanner won't work. grrr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home