Monday, November 06, 2006

Last DT LOs to share

The FK elite team has been announced - congrats ladies! Most especially to the lovely Erica GLover - woohoo! Goes to show a mum of 6 can still get an entry together with a newborn!

So consequently I am gonna share my entry with y'all. (if I can remember what I sent in LOL) Can't wait to get em all back either roll on January!

This is the first one I did. didn't think I would ever end up using the BG colour me silly but it went so well with this pic of Q, lots of digital brushes on the pic, Zina inspired title. Not girly at all methinks.

number 2 was created with my first Tarisota pack, you can't see it very well but there is a fishing line strung across the page. It is probably my least fave of the LOs but I do love the pic - you'd think he'd actually been fishing for longer than it took to take the pic!

I just love this next one, many many hours of handstitching and beading on this. I wanted to reflect the rays of the sun and the BG fusion went so well with this pic of Aislinn at sunset at the beach. Huge flower is Prima.

Another fave, Q dressed up as a pirate, I stitched lots of shapes onto this one and more zina inspired journalling.

I can't find the 5th, must have mailed it off without scanning it which is unusual for me!

3 more sleeps till scrap camp - woohoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home