Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cemetary Lurking etc

Afternoon all!

I have a few pics and a few LOs to share so will try and get em all uploaded before I have to shoot off and pick up the boy from school.

Haven't scrapped the past week and a bit. Here are some I did a few weeks ago. In no particular order....

This one is a scraplift, Bean after she helped me make cupcakes - waaay back in my short cupcake obsession phase. They had to be pink and had to have sprinkles. She looks so happy in the pic cos she knows she is about to eat em all!!

This next one is a crappy pic. I made this one for my dad, I had made him an album for his 60th this year - which I still haven't shown you all any of the pages on here. Anyway I had this pic of Q and Dad at Aislinn's Christening. I like how it looks like they are deep in serious man talk. Could have scanned it but it takes me hours to find anything once I scan it and well I cannae be arsed looking for it.

I love this one. My grumpy girl and her "angry face" This was back at the beginning of the year when I first had her hair cut short. She was getting sick of me taking pics. She gave me the feathers from playcentre "for your scrapbooking mummy!"

He he this is one I could get arrested for these days LOL. This was back when we first moved to Apiti and Q kept escaping and roaming up the road and down the back of the farm - was quite dangerous and I had difficulties finding the wee sod. SO i threatened him if he did it again I would tie him to the clothesline - AND I BLOODY WELL DID IT TOO!!! Don't worry I was a few feet away strictly supervising him so he didn't get off or hurt himself. I even fed him a chocolate muffin for morning tea. and the moral of the story - HE DIDN'T DO IT AGAIN!!!

Another Scraplift. Dh decided I should use this pic of miss Bean modelling her "princess dress" - love the wet hair too!

I still dunno if I like this one, tis another scraplift. I think it is too orange for my liking. Ah well never mind. I wanted to do a LO about using cloth nappies with my babies - I am a huge fan of cloth nappies and still can't part with mine even though they are no longer in use.

Scraplifting still.... This is Sentosa Island near Singapore, we used to go there alot when we lived there. Not my own pic, I downloaded it off a website ;) Wishing I could still go to places like that!!

Ok what else do I have for you? We haven't been up to a hell of alot really, life is back into the school rhythm and I am back to walking after I drop the rugrats off in the mornings. Weekend before last we took the kids to the park in Greytown which I didn't like as it was too shady and a cold day. Kids weren't keen on being photographed either.


This one is Quinny listening to Daddy on this thing that has
another one over the other side of the park - don't think they really work though.


This is Bean playing peekaboo. See not many pics that day!!

I have made a new friend this past week, Her name is Mim and we met through the WW website, she lives in Carterton and is Canadian - I am starting to think I must have been Canadian in a former life as I seem to find them everywhere!! LOL She is lovely and we hook up for walking and going to WW meetings oh and of course the obligitory shopping and coffee after ;)

We now have 3 pigs -all girls which we only own one the other 2 are Lizzie's so we wander over once a day and watch the spectacle of feeding time *yawn* things we do to entertain small people!!

This past weekend we went to Masterton so I could get Harry Potter and took the kids to Queen Elizabeth Park. We went over the swing bridge to feed the deer. got a good pic of Q feeding this stag.

Then wandered over to the avaries to see the birds and then over to the old cemetary. I have long had a fascination with very old headstones so I took some pics to practice my photography. Here are some faves...


I like the ones with the wee angels on. This one is Little Roy's Grave, he was 8 when he died.

This one was a missed photo op. Quinn found the head of this angel on the ground - shoulda taken a pic of it cradled in his hands. We put the head back on for her.

Then I turned around and saw these unusual headstones...

and...

They learnt a bit about death and what happens to your body afterwards.

Then they got to play at kids own.
I finished Harry Potter on Tuesday - very good read - made me cry.

Mr Puniverse!!!

I did a photo shoot with them yesterday and snapped these....

and...


and...

and...

Bean in lippy...

Brush your teeth with bubblegum...



Phew pushing my time a bit CIAO!!

3 Comments:

At 11:28 am, Blogger Twobees said...

gorgeous layouts Sharee

 
At 11:30 am, Blogger Twobees said...

Yay I got my blogger working, yahooo. Sorry tad excited there Sharee. Hey can you upload your nappy layout so I can see it please as you have two of the islands. Thanks
Bronny ;)

 
At 4:21 pm, Blogger Scrappydo said...

Yay - I found your blog! Didn't know you had one until I surfed my way here via a bunch of links! It's Kelly from Scrapcamp in May.... the one that still has to scraplift about 10000 of your layouts! Hehehe!

You've got a pirate pic from the kids park in Masterton... gave me a real fright cos it's almost IDENTICAL to my Mr 3's pic!! Catch you around the place. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home