Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy Easter

About time I updated this again. Not that I have been up to alot at all. I have been scrapping and have a few pages to share and a few still to photograph. We have been busy with all the end of term stuff for playcentre and school as well, we have no plans for the entire holidays except town once a week for JC.

Lemme see what's new, did well at JC last week, lost 1.6kg which is 3.8kg in 2 weeks not bad really. Struggling to motivate myself to go for walks - really is dead boring to walk out here. Have been walking up to Kelly's and back every night this week to feed their animals while they are on holiday. They kindly left their hot tub on for us to use and the kids and I are loving taking advantage of it too!! LOL Here are three ratbags in a tub.

Wednesday Quinn had a rugby thingy at Kimbolton with all the local schools, 4 Hurricanes came to talk to the kids and get them a bit more mad on it than they already are LOL. So we got to meet Hayden Triggs, Tim Fairbrother, Cory Janes and Jason Eaton - none of whom I had heard of seeing as we don't follow rugby in this house - sacrelidge I know! Hayden actually used to work with my brother last year - small claim to fame LOL
Here is Q and Jason Eaton - all I wanted to ask him was "Why a Mullet??"

He was pretty stoked to get a poster and an autographed Hurricanes book and I have to keep reading the players names out, they think Piri Weepu has a funny name "Pooey Wee Poo - that's sgusting!!"

Then they had a game of Rippa rugby so here is my boy in his first ever game, Jason passed him the ball....

But he didn't know about passing the ball!

Here is the Canes, some Manawatu boys and the kids from Apiti School (Q up the front). They all declared it awesome.


Onto scrapping, last week I did this LO of Q riding his bike, got the idea from a Ali Edwards LO with three small pics placed like this and the button thingy, came out quite good methinks.

Another CK scraplift of Beanie at the beach at Napier - dunno if I like it but it is done anyway.

This one I started a few weeks ago but struggled to finish it. The black paisley things were the best I could come up with again dunno if I am happy with it. Sheesh the colour on these pics is bad.

What I am happy with is my entry for the first challenge for the SO Survivor, which I can't show you but you can head over there (link up over there >) click on gallery and then Design Team 07 (can you tell I haven't learnt to link on here yet??) and try and guess mine - anyone who knows me really well will be able to guess. I am dying to see them all and to find out what the next challenge is.

Well that's about all we have been doing, the kids are off to work this afternoon woohoo!! Here is my wee farm girl LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home